December 18, 2012

current: new york, new york

This is going to be shocking for a lot of people, but I think I'm almost done with NY. I'm really not sure how much longer I can last. Two years tops?! How does one leave New York City? It's scary to think about. I work in magazines, this is where they are. What do I do next? Where do I go? And with whom? To be honest, I never thought I would say or think that. Even at 12 years old I thought I was a New Yorker. I thought this is where I belonged. But I've grown tired of the city, the trains, and always being on the go. I'm just tired. And I've given this city a fair shot, 10 years. But maybe I'm exaggerating  a little because it's winter and I'm not fond of winter. Maybe all I need is a quick trip somewhere warm like Tulum or Key West. Even Miami would suffice. Now, I've just got to wrap my brain around all this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment