September 20, 2011

sunday night routine

What's your Sunday night routine? I hadn't thought about this until my friend, Jen asked me. So, here's my Sunday night routine: Usually I go through old tears and copies of Everyday Food magazine to find a recipe to try out. I try to cook enough for a few meals, which helps during the week. I go to the grocery store and get everything I need. Then I'm ready to cook, which I do to while listening to music. Somehow, this brings me so much joy. After that, I check the weather for the week and plan out my outfits. Yep, the entire week! Great advice from my design director, Stella, at Domino. I think that was the best survival tactic I learned while working at Condé Nast. And it's something that stuck with me. Then, I eat dinner and watch the Kardashians. Yes, I love them! Oh, and here's the recipe I made: Corn-and-Shrimp Chowder with Bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment