July 13, 2011

summer reading

I have been terrible all year about reading books. Magazines, yes. Newspapers, yes. But books, no. I think it's because I get bored easily and if I'm not completely into a book, I'll just put it down. I don't have the patience to see it all the way through. Right now, I'm reading Creative, Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho and Meg Mateo Ilasco. Once I finish, here's my to read list:

 Enough About Love
"This fabulously Frenchy novel by HervĂ© Le Tellier is a story about four characters who couple, uncouple, and recouple. Peer into the Parisian window of their romps and experience the forbidden thrill of illicit affairs of the heart. Summer is, after all, about lovin’. " –Daily Candy

Groundswell
"From Manhattan’s hippest restaurants to the yacht-and-celebrity infested waters of St. Barts, Katie Lee’s debut novel is an irresistible insider’s glimpse into a glittering world—and a captivating story about how losing everything you thought you wanted can be the first step to finding what you need." –Amazon

I'm also adding Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation by Sharon Salzberg because I really want to add meditation and yoga to my daily fitness routine and Photo 101 by Nicole Hill Gerula because I want to take better photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment