July 27, 2011

i'll be there for you


I made some of my very best friends in college on the infamous Ruby 2 (my freshman floor). Although we are a diverse group of people, we all share some common traits: strong personalities and opinions, a joy for life, and we take partying and dancing very seriously. I got a chance to see everyone a couple of weeks ago in Lake Tahoe for Raffi's wedding. It's been years since I've seen a couple of people, but we all just picked up right where we left off. These people are like family to me and I realized that I have to put more time and effort into these relationships. I really can't imagine my life without them. And whatever brought us all together in the first place is truly a gift all and of itself. Now, I have the Friends' theme song stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment