June 14, 2011

running

 
So, I've been having stomach issues off and on for the past year. I was doing great until yesterday. Something I ate Sunday night upset my stomach. Have you ever had food poisoning?... well, that's how I felt. I really have to start taking care of myself. Health has to be a priority! Some goals are to drink more water (around 50 oz), take a walk outside everyday during work, and to walk/run at least three days week. Running terrifies me. I don't know why. It shouldn't. I've heard a lot about Christopher McDougall's book, Born to Run, which makes me think that maybe I can do this. And that I don't have to be intimidated by all those (fast) runners in the park who seem to know exactly what they're doing.

2 comments:

  1. Running is tough no doubt abou it, be patent with yourself and start slow. The only way to be a better runner is by running more often. You have a slim runners body I bet it will come natural to you. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete