June 21, 2011

official first day of summer

Happy Summer Solstice! Whoooohoooo!!!! The weather has been great and I'm going to take advantage of all 93 days and nights of summer. I was inspired by Anna Allen's summer goal list that I created one of my own. This is what I have so far:
1. Take a horseback riding lesson
2. Go to the beach as often as possible (of course!)
3. Get a tattoo (in the fall), so do research and figure out what I want
4. Take dance classes
5. Yoga
6. Start working on website (I know, I don't have one)
7. Take more photos, like the one above from our day trip to Rockaway Beach
8. Try new recipes like this one
9. Indulge in summer's bounty i.e. corn, strawberries, tomatoes, watermelon, etc
10. Finish decorating my apartment
And to see Beyoncé perform!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment