June 24, 2011

happy friday!

I have so much on mind right now... it's so hard to focus!!! It's all good things, so don't worry. All of my friends' birthdays are during the summer... they're all Cancers! Kind of crazy, so I'm busy planning birthday parties and thinking of creative/fun gift ideas. And because my bff lives in LA, it's especially hard to think of a great gift so far away. I always want to make it extra special since I can't celebrate with her. Last year, I did a "foodie" gift of the month. That's going to be hard to top, but I have something in the works. Did you get the Capricorn/Cancer connection? I don't know why, but we just go together. Here's a little about us: "These are opposite signs in the zodiac. Complementary and also a competitive relationship. Ambitious and success are the keynote. The sensitive Cancer will feel hurt or neglected. Cancer admires and benefits from Capricorn's sense of duty and responsibility but Capricorn sometime lacks the sentiments, warmth and loving care, which is very important to Cancer. Although they're astrological opposites, these two have lots in common. Those gorgeous old goats are tremendous traditionalists, imbued with a strong sense of history."
Links for your weekend:
If I had $100,000 to spare I would do this.
Because I love lists!
I want to go here and here.
Countdown to Beyoncé's album, 4.
I want this lamp for my apt.
Should I start a tumblr page? I like this template.
I'm going to be following Ms. Kelley Carter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment