January 6, 2011

two-nine

So far, 2011 has been somewhat of a whirlwind. I celebrated New Year's and my birthday in Los Angeles with my bff, EMC. It was amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I landed in NYC on January 4th, my birthday, cabbed home, showered and headed out to meet friends for drinks at my favorite wine bar. The next day, back at work, it felt like I never left and worked until midnight. And today, I just got home and finally have some time to write this blog post. Every day of 2011 so far has been the best day. I feel great. I'm happy. There seems to be all good vibes around me... from people on the street to my boss who bought me breakfast this morning. I'm confident. I can't explain it all. I feel so blessed. Of course, I have been doing a lot of thinking about the New Year and resolutions. This year, it's simple, "Just roll with it." I think I spent a lot of 2010 fighting so many things, once I accepted things as they are, everything came together. Looking back I am proud of a lot things: Rock climbing, living in the mansion, lots of freelance work, promotion, owning my first pair of Prada shoes, Paris, and going to LA (twice). My goals for 2011 are simple: enjoy more quiet time, climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, wear more pinks/reds, exercise (this is going to be a hard one), be more open, finish the book, I'm sure there's more, but this is all I got so far. Stay tuned. Wishing everyone all good things for 2011. Above: Me and EMC with The Grinch at Universal Studios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment