December 18, 2010

i'm climbing mt. kilimanjaro


A few weeks ago I was presented with the opportunity of a lifetime to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and raise $10,000 for Kujali International. I went back and forth before making my final decision. I thought about everything from my fear to heights to actually having to work out and train. But despite all of my fears and anxiety, I realized that the reward would outweigh all of that! In the words of George Bernard Shaw, "Why not?" So, here it is...

In just six days I/we can make an impact that will change the lives and futures of orphaned youth and their communities. Help me to complete my goal of raising $10,000. Your donations will:
•Finish construction of the HOCET Secondary School, the first free private boarding school in Mkuranga, Tanzania
•Start a scholarship fund for HSS graduates
•Build sustainable social enterprises to finance school operations

To help please visit my fundraising page. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment