October 19, 2010

partners in crime

Yesterday I woke up not feeling well, even went to work late, and stayed until 10pm or so. By the time I got home I was exhausted. I had arranged a phone call date with my good friend, Ami. We met our freshman year at Washington University. The minute I found out that she loved Maxwell, I knew she was a keeper. We've been best buds ever since. As I have with our other 4 partners in crime (Raffi, Kenny, Bia, and Nicole). Let me tell you, our dorm room floor would have made for good reality TV. No joke. Anyway, because Ami's so busy, we have to schedule our phone calls. I know, sad, but it works for us. Last night, I came home in a not so great mood. I even thought about rescheduling our call. I'm so glad I didn't. We talked. We laughed. And laughed some more. No matter if three weeks or three months have passed by, we always pick up where we left off. She really cheered me up! So, today I'm thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. (Photo Left to Right: Ami, Me, Kenny, and Nicole. Raffi and Bia are MIA. BTW: My hair has grown so much since that photo was taken.)

No comments:

Post a Comment