September 15, 2010

"August went by...


... without a blog post from you." Yes, it did and we're half way through September, so I don't want that to happen again. I'm not sure if this is a good way to start, but two days ago I lost my hard drive. At the time I was freaking out. Now I'm in the process of troubleshooting the problem. I just ordered a new battery. I hope it's as simple as that, if not, well, I'll just have to see, maybe there will be a trip to Tekserve. I cannot afford a new computer right now. Luckily, I do have a laptop, so I can use that in the meantime. But I'm still bummed because all of my work, photos, and music were on that computer. I'm a designer. I should back up my work. I know better. But you don't think that you'll ever loose your hard drive. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment