June 5, 2010

surf style


"Take a surf lesson" is on my list of 28 Things (to do) Before I Turn 29. I'm actually pretty much half way through the list. Yesterday, I purchased a surfing lesson on groupon.com for my LA trip in August. I'm super excited. I may even try to take a couple lessons in New York this summer. In the meantime, I've become obsessed with surfing gear. Here's what's on my wish list: (1) Alexandra Cassaniti Lighting Bolt Surfboard and accompanying bag (not pictured). (2) A little inspiration from surf photographer Todd Glaser and (3) Blake Lively in the June issue of Vogue. (4) Havaianas Slim Style Flip Flops in Sand Grey. (5) Mara Hoffman Guatemalan-print Bikini (6) The Endless Summer DVD. (7) Wetsuit from Billabong. (8) Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment